From 12 April we will be open Wednesday to Sunday for:
- Outdoor dining for up to 6 people or 2 households
- Outdoor drinking for up to 6 people or 2 households (no bookings, first come, first served)
- Thai massage
- Weddings and wedding receptions for up to 15 people
Due to limited outdoor seating we require a deposit of £10pp for dining bookings and we cannot accept dining vouchers until 17 May.
From 17 May we will be open every day for:
- Hotel accommodation
- Indoor dining and/or drinking for up to 6 people or 2 households
- Outdoor dining and/or drinking for up to 30 people
- Weddings and wedding receptions for up to 30 people
From 21 June:
- All legal limits on social contact will hopefully be removed
If you have an existing booking during our Covid closure:
- We will of course enable you to re-schedule your booking, you will not lose any payments or vouchers. If you have an alternative date in mind please phone us to check availability to re-schedule your booking to a new date up to 30th December 2021. Alternatively, if you do not have a date in mind yet, don’t worry, we can hold your reservation on account until 30th December 2021 providing that you book before 31st October 2021. When you are ready to reschedule, please phone us with your preferred date and booking reference number, which will be found on your original booking confirmation.
If you have a voucher:
- We can take voucher bookings from 17 May when we can offer indoor dining and we will be fully staffed. Until then, unfortunately we cannot accept voucher bookings.
There has been no further information provided on additional restrictions / guidance, so at the moment we can only presume that masks and 2 metre rule will be in place until 21st June (so no dancing at weddings until then). This is just our own speculation because unfortunately we need to wait for full Government guidelines.We look forward to seeing you soon!.